Resumes/inquiries to Johnna Sayer, Johnna.Sayer@teamtrident.com or (281) 600-1412 Ext 109
Title: Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Pilot Trainee
Location: Flexible. Requires 50% travel at sea (typical period is 28 days)
Pay / Type: $52,500 for 180 offshore days of work first year / 1099 contractor. Leads to increased pay and full benefits in year two once competence as a Pilot Technician achieved.
Founded in 2006 in Houston, Texas, Team Trident is a company with a niche focus in the subsea construction market which supports both the oil & gas industry and offshore renewable market. We have a team of technically skilled, highly competent offshore personnel that work for our clients in this environment. In this position the suitable candidate would be tasked and evaluated on the following tasks.
- Become familiar with safe work practices on offshore construction vessels as part of the ROV team.
- Take initiative and be quick to assist as a part of a three-person team for a 12-hour shift each 24-hour period.
- Learn ROV system by reviewing technical manuals, asking questions, and applying what you learn when called to do so.
- Learn subsea construction environment, terminology, and operations by actively participating as a member of your team.
- Complete Trainee competency scheme and have your supervisor sign off on every task to ensure you are ready to promote to the next level.
Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualities.
- Minimum of 5 years Electro-Mechanical-Hydraulic training and work experience.
- Honorable service in the U.S. armed forces in a technical role. Experience at sea is a plus but not required.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral & written). Engaging, proactive, positive, and friendly disposition with all stakeholders.
- High level of personal accountability and a strong desire to deliver on requirements.
- Can get along and contribute to a high-performing team with a great reputation.