IMMEDIATE NEED IN HOUSTON, TX FOR A FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Industry leading company seeks experienced technicians.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installs, services or repairs mechanical and electronic equipment at the customer's site, our manufacturing sites, or sales and service offices.
- Utilizes hand tools and test equipment to perform work.
- Requires knowledge of equipment specifications.
- Discusses with engineering problems relating to maintenance or operation of equipment.
- Field train customers.
- Performs in house phone troubleshooting support to customers.
- Supports sales for product demonstrations.
- Provides a range of known solutions to problems.
- Innovates on the fly to resolve new and unique problems.
- May be asked to cover after hours phone troubleshooting.
- Will be asked to travel extensively, throughout the U.S. and occasionally overseas.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Require minimal direct supervision.
- Organizational skills.
- Microsoft Outlook and Excel knowledge.
- Expert knowledge of supplied machinery.
- Ability to accurately and effectively communicate problems and suggest possible solutions.
- Will require travel up to 100% of the time. Normally one week out, sometimes up to two weeks out.