Admissions Representative with Veterans Prime
Veterans Prime is a company owned and operated by Veterans. Our company works to help transitioning veterans, and those who have served, in finding meaningful employment in the civilian world.
This position is a contract (1099) position representing Veterans Prime to help source and screen prospective students for enrol
Overview: Helping people realize their academic goals by recruiting qualified applicants for academic programs with our partner school. We help active duty and veterans translate their skills into highly sought-after IT roles in today's Industry 4.0 landscape.
· Heavy outbound calls and writing emails to engage prospective students
· Prospect for and enroll students into partner school programs, exercising discretion within processes and guidelines
· Strong written and verbal skills, including vocabulary and grammar
· Document all activities related to prospective student interactions
· Ability to establish rapport and build relationships with potential students
· Persistence coupled with a passion for helping veterans pursuing certifications to become more marketable within the cyber industry
· A proven track record of achieving measurable results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven department
· Expertise in utilizing creative problem-solving skills to overcome any obstacles while guiding potential students through admissions process
· Ability to develop relationships with prospective students via phone in a high-volume call environment and via email as needed
· Ability to pass Texas Workforce Commission Admissions Representative certification, and abide by all laws and guidelines.
· 1+ years of phone-based experience in a metrics-driven environment
· Customer Service experience
· Public Speaking experience
· Computer/database experience
· Military-affiliation (spouse, dependent, etc..)
The physical requirements for this position may include, but are not necessarily limited to, the ability to use a computer, telephone, , and/or various types of office equipment.