Respected worldwide, our client sets the standard for electrical power solutions!!!
Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
Our client seeks Field Service Engineers to inspect, test, troubleshoot, perform start-up and collect data of low, medium and high voltage (to 500kV) electrical systems, and moderately complex relay calibration and power metering.
- Instrument transformer tests
- Power transformer testing - Doble, TTR, Insulation Resistance, etc.
- Test both electro-mechanical and solid state relays
- Cable testing - Tan Delta, Power Factor, VLF, DC Hipot
- Automatic transfer switch troubleshooting
- Low, Medium and High voltage switchgear and circuit breaker testing
- Rotate emergency on-call duty and if called respond to customer emergencies in a timely manner
Minimum Qualifications to qualify for consideration, you must meet each of the following minimum qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prefer an Associate’s degree from an accredited 2 year technical college in Electrical Power, or similar experience and training from the military (Army Prime Power, Air Force Electrical Power Production, or NAVY Seabee)
- 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Prefer experience with most of the following or similar:
- RTS or Protest relay testing, oil testing, infrared scanning, automatic transfer switching, performing start-up on switchgear up through 500kV class, VFD (variable frequency drives)
- Prefer NETA Certification (II or III) or equivalent skills/experience to become NETA Certified