“We engage in creating employment success for high caliber military veterans and world class companies.”
Our recruiting service is free to all applicants, we are paid by the employers we represent.
Veterans, Prime, Inc. is interviewing talented individuals for full-time career opportunities! We partner with amazing companies seeking highly skilled technical military and veteran talent for nationwide Field Service Technician roles.
- Must have training and practical experience troubleshooting electro-mechanical systems including, but not limited to, vessels, aircraft, ground support equipment, vehicles, etc…
- Must be proficient in reading technical manuals, schematics, wiring diagrams and in the use of testing equipment such as multi meters.
- Must be able to relocate regionally (southeast, mid-atlantic, northeast, midwest, southwest, west, northwest) provide us a region so we can match you with the best opportunity.
- Must have a desire to travel extensively overnights throughout the U.S.
- Must have better than average customer service and people skills.
What is in it for you?
- The ability to interview with employers and hiring managers that recognize your value… hiring managers are either veterans themselves or hire veterans extensively.
- The ability to hone and expand your technical skills in commercial and private industry.
- The ability to work with companies that have the resources, sales, and respect throughout industry to offer you a stable, long term position.
- The ability to make total yearly compensation in the $55,000 to $100,000 range depending on experience.
- The ability to travel, meet new customers, and experience new challenges on every call. This is not the traditional “show up to the same location and work the same hours every day” position.
- If you meet the above criteria, please respond to us by submitting your resume and answering our applicant questions.
- Once submitted, we will schedule a call based on your interest and qualifications for these opportunities.
- You may also contact us directly at Lu.Long@VeteransPrime.com