Field Service Technician
- Support the installation and commissioning of projects on site.
- Must take personal ownership for customer satisfaction.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis in response to customer’s shop and field service needs.
- Execute preventative and corrective maintenance on customer and company rental equipment.
- Support Project Manager with data collection and metrics of installation.
- Support Technical Services Shop Leader by completing work orders in assigned time and with a high level of accuracy.
- Support continuous development and cost reduction efforts by providing feedback and lessons learned.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with external and internal customers both during the project planning and on site phases of the project.
- Manage change order process on site and work with Project Management to ensure proper billing.
- Help to develop Field Service and Site Management processes.
- Great mechanical aptitude and ability to plan complex equipment assembly of equipment on an industrial site.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years work experience in a mechanical/industrial role.
- Must have clean and professional appearance to positively represent company in the field
- Associates degree in a technical discipline is preferred
- Must be able to travel up to 70% of the time
- Must demonstrate the ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical engineering design and assembly drawings
- Must have a understanding and appreciation for site safety policies and procedures.
- Must have strong leadership abilities and “thick skin” to manage multiple subcontractors on a job site.
- Must be able to effectively resolve conflicts.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organizational & critical thinking skills
- Must have a high sense of urgency and ability to “get it done” on site. Customer uptime is critical.
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid grasp of basic computer systems: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent task and time management skills
- Required Education: High School or equivalent
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed