Service Supervisor/Superintendent with Elevator service experience.
Premier Regional Elevator Company is searching for a highly motivated Service Supervisor to oversee the servicing, repair and modernization of equipment, employee selection, training and safety for all assigned projects.
Current elevator supervisor experience or field service mechanic experience can qualify you for this position in a fast-paced environment allowing you to develop a strong team in a top performing customer service-oriented field operations department.
- Directing the performance of field maintenance and contractual service operations.
- Working with and setting budgets for material and labor within Company guidelines.
- Conducting field education training with field workforce.
- Improving efficiencies, managing route schedules and callback rates.
- Maintaining customer quality assurance; emphasis on safety.
- Providing technical support.
- Authorizing repair orders.
- 5 years of Elevator industry experience is required; field experience is preferred.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated individuals with the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must.
- Candidates must have strong computer skills.
- High school education required minimum.
- High school education required
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent relevant work experience
- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.