Our client provides quality housing choices to men and women who serve in the US armed forces, their families, military contractors, and civilians in communities adjacent to strategic military installations throughout the United States. Our residents desire a broader range of rental products and services than are currently available to them from traditional sources. Our residents value vibrant communities, quality design, and flexible leasing at an affordable price.
San Antonio, Texas (Southtown/King William area)
We are looking for a solution oriented talent who loves to engage people. Your mission? Make sure the needs of our residents are met and communicate flexible housing solutions to prospective residents. Your key to success? Pair your ability to communicate, with your attention to detail and your demonstrated desire to help people.
A Competitive salary and attractive benefits package including healthcare, paid vacation, and performance bonus.
- Engage prospective residents and communicate why our community should be their next home,
- Deliver outstanding customer service each day that will delight each resident and new applicant,
- Serve as a human search engine and demonstrate a detailed understanding of the San Antonio area, its attractions, restaurants, nightlife, recreational opportunities, shopping, vital services, schools, commute times, climate, festivals, and neighborhoods,
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly, monthly, and annual leasing objectives for the community,
- Assist with social media campaigns and updates,
- Conduct interesting and compelling property tours in-person and using virtual tools like Skype and Facetime,
- Conceive and coordinate interesting community events for prospective and current residents,
- Prepare periodic leasing data as requested by supervisors,
- Do the thing you do best. We’re looking for a solutions oriented salesperson who wants to make sure everyone who leases with us feels like they are truly at home while they stay with us.
- Focus on the important details. Keep on message, on tone, and on point, all while serving our residents.
- Network with the Greater Community. Know where and how to get things done and who to contact to help our residents and prospective residents.
- Know our residents. Meet and know everyone who lives on the property. Learn something about them and their interests and help them acclimate to their new surroundings.
PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS
- Engaging -- A detail-oriented extrovert who’s a whiz at engaging people of all backgrounds. You’re also a natural at encouraging the best in people around you.
- Organized -- Your outstanding people and problem-solving skills keep you one step ahead of everything.
- Independent -- No matter the project (or your title), you’re capable and willing to take ownership of projects, roll up your sleeves, and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Trustworthy -- People count on you, and you embrace it.
- Prior experience in the United States military or you are currently serving in the Reserve,
- Some college or equivalent military experience,
- Demonstrated success in sales or customer service,
- Head-turning people skills,
- Social media skills,
- Computer proficiency,
- A talent for learning, and
- Experience, or willingness to learn, property management software.