Our client provides quality housing choices to men and women who serve in the US armed forces, their families, military contractors, and civilians in communities adjacent to strategic military installations throughout the United States. Our residents desire a broader range of rental products and services than are currently available to them from traditional sources. Our residents value vibrant communities, quality design, and flexible leasing at an affordable price.
San Antonio, Texas (Southtown/King William area)
We are looking for a property and leasing manager who loves to engage people. Your mission? Make sure our residents are at home and their needs are met and deliver flexible housing solutions to people who aren’t aware better choices are available. Your key to success? Pair your ability to communicate with your attention to detail and your demonstrated superior service to community applicants and residents.
A Competitive salary and attractive benefits package including healthcare, paid vacation, and performance bonus.
- Engage our residents and applicants and make sure they feel at home in our community,
- Create an outstanding, knowledgeable sales team who will delight each new applicant,
- Work with your team to deliver solutions to residents rather than excuses,
- Meet or exceed budgeted financial performance for the community,
- Manage team work schedules and training,
- Monitor property and staff to endure compliance with all Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Requirements,
- Work with maintenance team to ensure all work order and repair requests are processed timely and fully,
- Enforce property and company rules and regulations related to residents and team members,
- Prepare periodic operational and financial reporting data as requested by supervisors,
- Do the thing you do best. We’re looking for a collaborative team builder who wants to make sure everyone who leases with us feels like they are truly at home while they stay with us.
- Simultaneously focus on the big picture and the important details. Keep the team on message, on tone, and on point, all while serving our residents
- Experiment and simplify. We don’t need more tasks—we need our tasks to do more. If there are better ways to get things done, we want to help you prove it.
- Maintain a well-organized and highly effective business. People should come away from a meeting with you impressed by the overall attitude your team exudes and the quality of the community.
PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS
- Engaging -- A detail-oriented extrovert who’s a whiz at engaging people of all backgrounds. You’re also a natural at encouraging the best in people around you.
- Organized -- Your outstanding project management and problem-solving skills keep you one step ahead of everything. You can herd cats, put out fires, and tame lions – all before lunch.
- Independent -- No matter the project (or your title), you’re capable and willing to take ownership of projects, roll up your sleeves, and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision. You give direction as well as you take it.
- Trustworthy -- You are responsible for running an asset worth tens of millions of dollars that impacts the lives of hundreds of people. People count on you, and you embrace it.
- Prior experience in the United States military or you are currently serving in the Reserve,
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience,
- Demonstrated success managing an apartment community with more than 150 units,
- Head-turning leadership skills with a knack for developing a high-performing team,
- An understanding of property accounting,
- Impressive sales/leasing skills, and
- Experience with property management software such as ResMan, Yardi, Real Page, or App Folio.