Under the general direction of and reporting to the VP & General Manager, the Sales Representative is responsible for selling the Company’s DC Power & Infrastructure (DCPI) products and services and developing and securing new customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for attaining a yearly sales quota.
- Manage sales with the aim of achieving gross margins and sales revenue that exceed forecasts.
- Identify, develop and execute plan to penetrate and maintain accounts for sustainable business.
- Provide budgets and forecasts as requested.
- Visit and work with potential and existing customers to sell the Company’s products.
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to a city in the Western US with a major airport (CO or UT preferred).
- Work with internal staff, vendors, and subcontractors to establish, coordinate and manage project plans.
- Ability to work with multiple contacts within the industry and deal with persons of authority of all levels, ranging from VP level decision makers to industry supervisors.
- Requires education generally equivalent to a bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with courses in mathematics and electrical engineering
- Broad sales experience of three or more years, preferably in electrical equipment industry and specializing in equipment in the broadband and telecom industries. Knowledge of both AC and DC electrical systems required along with, generators, transfer switches, power distribution units (PDUs), Computer Room Air Conditioners (CRACs), and other related electrical equipment is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel up to 75%.
- Requires advanced knowledge of the English language and good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Visio and SharePoint
- Criminal background check, pre-employment drug screen and MVR required.