- Performs repairs, maintains and installs mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components of production ma- chines and equipment following schematics, mechanical drawings, and specifications. Utilizes knowledge of complex electrical and/or mechanical principles in performing routine and unscheduled maintenance on production equipment.
- Uses PLC controls for troubleshooting, implementing software change notices or making equipment improvements. As- sists other Machine Specialists by providing training and developing work instructions for routine task.
- Repairs and maintains mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic machinery using hand tools and power tools, and following schematics, diagrams and service
- Conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability of
- Verifies, adjusts, calibrates, aligns, and modifies machinery components for good Process Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems and recommends corrective actions.
- Solves practical problems encountered through troubleshooting and repairs existing line
- Recommends changes to simplify assembly and maintenance and or improve equipment cycle
- Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of
- Performs machines and equipment start-up to test operation following
- Use’s PLC programming panel and knowledge of program commands to troubleshoot equipment; may install and/or modify PLC-controlled
- Use’s NC programming panel and knowledge of program commands to troubleshoot equipment; may install and/or modify NC-controlled
- Analyzes equipment histories to identify specific repetitive failures and implements countermeasures to enhance performance. Evaluates need for equipment modifications and/or redesign (considering cost) when recommending solutions.
- Use’s oscilloscope, digital multimeter, signal generator, power supplies, voltage calibrator and other test equipment for calibration, troubleshooting and
- Assists Supervisor with planning and coordinating schedule of preventative maintenance for equipment, machinery and/or
- Creates PM Check
- Orders and track spare parts usage and adjusts inventory. Creates Part Changing
- May train and coordinate the activities of other department
- Writes work instructions for Machine Specialist functions explaining techniques for repair and maintenance of production equipment and test
- May prepare reports to explain the need/justification for countermeasures to equipment or the result of performance after implemented
- May be assigned additional duties and/or special
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to 2-5 years preventative maintenance experience, prefera- bly in an automated manufacturing
- Experience with robotics, PLC/NC programming, industrial electrical wiring and controls, mechanical and pneumat- ics principles used in an automated manufacturing environment
- Experience with project management
- May have to work overtime and may be assigned to other shifts based on company
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed