Looking for a highly motivated Field Supervisor for the Toledo, Ohio area. Field Maintenance Supervision is a key position that allows this company to maintain our competitive advantage. Ensuring we have strong bench strength with recognized proficiency in this area is critical to our success and this position also acts as an excellent entry point into the organization for future leaders.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Leading and directing the field operations in the Toledo area for maintenance, repair, and open order activities for building equipment of a technical nature.
- Provide open order sales support, scheduling and quality assurance
- Review of estimates for accurate labor and material costs
- Drive labor efficiencies and implement processes to improve field efficiency
- Provide technical training and enforce safety in the workplace
Qualifications EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of field operations experience within a technical industry
- Meaningful experience/background in highly skilled service maintenance managemment/business processes, quality, project management, general management, and logistics/supply chain with a record of success
- Strong leadership potential and previously demonstrated competency proficiency in: customer service; focus on results; leading, motivating, engaging, and managing front line people; effectively communicating across all levels of an organization; always striving to identify and drive to closure improvement opportunities; the ability to think critically and utilize data in support of decision making
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient level skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
Education EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree preferred