MILITARY FRIENDLY EMPLOYER
- Install, repair, and troubleshoot machine tools
- Prepare service reports
- Positive, professional attitude and customer service background
- Company will hire transitioning military veterans with technical training.
- Ideal candidate possess 10+ years of experience with CNC Lathes and Machining Centers
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical problems, performing mechanical and electrical repairs, install new machines.
- Control experience with Haas, Siemens and/or Fanuc.
- Machine tool field and installation knowledge and experience.
- Strong Machine tool alignment experience.
- Strong mechanical background in installing axis Linear Guides, Ball Screws, Saddles & Slides.
- Laser positioning and applying compensation for machine tool axes.
- Experience in Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, Axis drive, motor alarms, spindles, Encoders, and Siemens 840-D solution line controls.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical drawings, set axis home positions, read & understand Fanuc and Siemens Ladder Logic.
- Thorough understanding of Control I/O cards and how to troubleshoot.
- Understands the relationship between axis motors and feedback systems for each axis.
- Excellent Communication skills oral and written.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft word and excel.
- Two years of technical college or four years military experience in Electrical/Mechanical systems beneficial.
- Applicants must be willing to travel throughout Michigan, and potentially the U.S., mainly the Midwest.
- The company offers competitive compensation and benefits based on qualifications and experience.
- Clean background and driving record a must.
- Company van and auto insurance provided.
- Potential overtime based on workload.