The Customer Service Engineer interacts directly with the customer at its place of business to implement the assigned Field Service for products into the customer’s operations.
- Provides on-site troubleshooting, repair, preventative maintenance and implementation of various retro-fits to material handling equipment.
- In addition to the basic services provided, the CSE II is responsible for scheduled and emergency service calls varying from mechanical, electrical, and system control issues.
- The CSE is capable (with limited coaching) of commissioning, providing limited PLC program modifications, implementing maintenance programs, informal training, and system audits.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Three to five years of field or equivalent experience in a similar position required showing a progressive increase in responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or Engineering Technology is preferred. and one to two years related field experience.
- 80-90% travel is required, both domestic and internationally.