- Lead, guide, direct, grow and manage the Manufacturing Engineering team members and projects
- Utilize lean tools, such as standard work, standard process development, formal A3 problem solving, etc. to ensure that our team members have proper knowledge and instruction and utilize formal methods to do and improve work.
- Promote and maintain safe work behaviors, tools and organization in all Manufacturing Operations Areas by utilizing a safe observation work process
- Identify new technology that will drive productivity. Facilitate the completion of capital investment projects on time and within budget
- Lead manufacturing cost reduction efforts through identifying and supporting process improvement opportunities related to configurable standard product designs, design for manufacture, standard materials, standard process flows, 6S, point of use for tooling, consumables, etc.
- Set manufacturing and technology long term strategic focus and plans
- Maintain Engineering knowledge database
- Achieve departmental financial objectives
- Support Design and Manufacturing Operations and provide high levels of customer service.
- Expert in ERP (Movex), IS Vault Tool , Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical aptitude; has the ability to deal with abstract and concrete variables with a high attention to detail
- Advanced management and leadership skills; has the ability to inspire and motivate staff
- Experience with analyzing job results and planning workflow
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge and application
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration preferred
- Professional Engineering (PE) license preferred
- 5-10 years of professional and management experience
Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, short and long term disability, 401(k), incentive compensation, paid holidays, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.