- Technical/vocational or high school diploma or GED required
- On-site industrial forklift training and certification may be required within orientation & training period. Military training is desirable.
- Extensive experience repairing and maintaining heavy industrial equipment where duties similar to those in this job were performed.
- Good computer skills necessary
- Excellent communication skills required to explain operations and maintenance of products.
- Must have strong knowledge of mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of procedures for cleaning and correcting defects in weldments.
- Demonstrated ability to safely and properly use forklifts, jib cranes, hoists, and overhead cranes to move and position materials.
- Ability to correctly and accurately read and interpret blueprints and associated work instructions/specifications in order to perform repairs and inspect parts
- Must be able to travel at anytime to perform service for customers.