We are seeking a dedicated, motivated and technically strong Field Representative or Mechanic who is willing to travel with electronic and electrical troubleshooting skills and a good working aptitude for mechanical and CNC repair.
We are a leading national machine tool manufacturer with worldwide recognition. We are actively seeking a Field Service Representative to troubleshoot, repair and install press brakes and shears for our customers.
We offer a comprehensive training program to all our field service employees and a competitive benefits package that includes:
- A competitive hourly wage, plus the opportunity for overtime
- Paid vacation, personal days and 10 company paid holidays
- Field employees are provided a company vehicle and expense card
- An incentive program based on key performance indicators that drive our business
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance (company paid) and Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (company paid) & Disability Insurance (company paid)
- 401(k) match
- Tuition reimbursement program
Our culture is team-oriented and collaborative. We have a great training program, you will have the opportunity to meet with other new employees and the training staff to develop professional relationships. Our training staff is the best in the business, so when you are out in the field and need assistance, help is only a phone call away. In addition, you will be coming into the corporate office for periodic meetings, so you will always feel a part of the team.