- Daily assembly of machinery from blueprints, schematics or verbal instructions
- All phases of large assembly including pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical construction
- Forklift driving, crane work, primer, and touch-up finish painting are performed
- Must have good mechanical aptitude
- Electrical knowledge a plus
- Ability to read basic blueprints
- Ability to work well with others
- Team player
- Able to work on multiple projects at one time
- Willing to work OT when needed
- Good reading, writing and oral communication skills
- Must have own tools in a roll around toolbox
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- One to three years in an assembly area or related field desired but not required
Those with semiconductor or light industrial experience need not apply.
Position offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), incentive compensation, paid holidays, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.