- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing repairs and preventative maintenance requirements on CNC machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations, manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Performs maintenance of gas systems (e.g. natural, nitrogen, oxygen).
- Performs operation and maintenance of compressors, dryers, and airlines.
- Performs operation and maintenance of Fire Protection system.
- Performs Crane and Chain inspections in accordance with OSHA safety guidelines.
- Repairs water, gas, electric or air lines in or under floors, walkways, and walls to repair leaks and breaks using cement materials and various hand, power or specialty tools.
- Perform facility maintenance repairs as needed
- Remains current on the National Electric Code.
- Knowledge of OSHA safety guidelines and ability to follow safety standards in working with multiple services and, tools, and equipment.
- Ability to work individually or as a team member to complete work assignments satisfactorily.
- Ability to follow safety standards and work instructions
- Ability to self-prioritize maintenance requests and complete daily assignments.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with team members, supervisors, co-workers, contractors and vendors to obtain and provide useful information.
- Ability to work in various adverse conditions such as tight or enclosed spaces, heights and temperature extremes.
- Ability to complete work in an efficiently, accurately, and with little supervision.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Strong Mechanical aptitude
- CNC Controls/Troubleshooting experience
- 5-8 years’ experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed