Perform maintenance and repair services in more than one craft.
Basic knowledge of General Maintenance, Hydraulic Systems, Electrical and Electronic Systems, and Welding (TIG, MIG) preferred. Technician must be able to work as a team or individually. Must comply with all Company SAFETY rules (LOCKOUT/TAGOUT, ETC) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) at all times.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical/electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
- Installs, programs, troubleshoot, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as programmable controllers.
1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available. Competitive compensation, OT and full benefits. This is a permanent, full-time role.