Schedule and perform maintenance on scientific equipment at customer locations in accordance with service contract and company procedures and standards. Ensure equipment meets performance specifications. Evaluate, diagnose, and repair malfunctioning equipment in response to service calls.
- Perform service on both ultra-precision subassemblies and complex instrumentation.
- Work to extreme tolerances and both recognize and take the action necessary to achieve ultra-precise operation.
- Perform highly complex service and testing processes, sometimes with miniature components.
- Install new equipment, executes product upgrades, and provides technical support.
- Promote customer satisfaction through proactive, professional communication.
- Document service work, record and analyze test data, and prepare service reports.
- Place inventory and parts orders.
- Provide comprehensive technical support by phone and email.
- Be "on-call" outside of normal working hours to provide emergency service as needed.
- Provide information and feedback to Engineering and Production teams for problem identification & resolution.
During the time in the factory, may be required to support Production by performing Electromechanical Technician tasks.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed