We are an engineering house, a toolmaker, a blow molder, an injection molder, and a custom machine builder all under one company. The Field Service will provide on-site machine installation, troubleshooting, repair and training for our domestic and international customers. It is expected that the Field Service Engineer will exceed our customer's expectations whenever possible.
Below are the essential duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to read hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic drawings and schematic prints.
- Test, troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic mechanical functions per machine capabilities in field at customer production sites.
- Conduct training with customer’s personnel to ensure proper operation of equipment.
- Perform field service repair, installation and start-up of machines, including but not limited to complete electrical and hydraulic integration.
- Responsible for timely and accurate documenting of all service related activities.
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC’s and drives.
- Provide customer service technical phone support.
- Assist in mechanical/electrical assembly and testing of equipment to meet scheduled deliveries.
- Exercise safe working practices and procedures at all times.
- Any other duties as assigned.